12/04/2014

How can we live longer?

When you are in isolated cell there is nothing to do and don’t exist any activity that you can engage to it. Since you get disconnected to the real world. There is just your mind. But the mind needs something from outside to work on, to process it and so on while noting happened in isolated cell. Our mind has to structure the time which means you are living. otherwise, you would die or, at least, your mind collapses. Because of this circumstance, an isolated cell put pressure on you as you are in danger of the death and this can works as a torture. 
Decorative Photo 
In the summer of 2009 I was in isolated cell for two months. On of the tactics I used to pervent my mind from collapsing was working on internal sources of information. For example I would reveiw my souvenirs to let my mind works. Or I imagined my self as a camera that flew and went through the space and time like in a movie. When I went over my memory I felt that I had forgotten so many of my memories which I persumed I would keep them in mind for ever. I lived for so many years but I had just moments in mind despite the fact that I thought I had all. But I had lost most of them. I found out that those were my valuable capital. Every moment is just a moment unless it is linked to other moments that already exist in your memory. Moments in connection make your life. You have lived to extend that you have memories. 
It is not neceserly aour biological age which designate our opportunity of living. We live as we have memorable moments. To have long life we should make the memorable moments and also try to keep them safe. If you forget some of your experiences it is as if you have never lived them. If you lose your memory completely it is as if your are another person who uses the buddy of someone else who has just died. It is not so bad if you want to get rid of some of your bad experiences so you can remove them by forgetting. Do you want to live longer? Review some of your memorable events in your mind. What did they have in common? How can you repead such memorable events? 

No comments:

Post a Comment